Friday, March 14, 2014

KESS InHouse

I'm delighted to announce my latest work -
I've been chosen as a featured artist on KESS InHouse!
It's an on demand site for online shopping, where you can choose artwork from a
great selection of artists on a great selection of products!

View my store page HERE

A few of my designs on products...


Aztec Diamonds Shower Curtain


Blushing Peony blanket


Black & White Diamond Dog Bed


Coral Mint Weave Pillow


Trellis Peonies Duvet Cover

Head on over to KESS InHouse and check out their awesome site!!

3 comments:

Sylvie said...

Congrats Annelie!! Your new designs are awesome! As always!! :) Keep it up! :)

Sofia L said...

P.R.O.U.D.
No need to say more. :)
Love ya sis!

swapna rajesh said...

Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. you can get all these kind of quality shopping from this shop buy kurtis online. buy kurtis online