Monday, March 31, 2014

Pellerina Design is now closed.

I closed Pellerina Design over on Etsy.
Or put it on vacation mode. Hiatus. Whatever.

I won't be taking custom orders since we are heading out of town for a couple weeks,
but check out my Spoonflower designs whenever!!


My Spoonflower store... make sure to try the "new" view on top, or view "collections", on the left side bar!

Last week was fun times - I've been working together with Marita from www.theFAMILYlife.us
on a design for Spoonflower's "Wellies & galoshes" contest!
Marita drew some wonderful kids from a bird's eye view - how original!!
She used some patterns from my "Moroccan" collection for the boots, umbrellas etc.

This is our design:


I have admired Marita's drawings for some time now - they are so adorable!
Please view her blog & click on the heart below each image to see it available for sale on
products through zazzle!

To view and vote in the "wellies" contest - voting open through midnight on Wednesday! - 
please check out Spoonflower's contest page:

Have fun looking at all the gorgeous designs!


3 comments:

Sofia Lokke said...

Voted!!! Keep us updated on other contest entries too. :)
Safe trip... Wish we could go too. :)

Lysa said...

Wow, what an original idea! Love it!

milk and cookies said...

on your spoon flower store you mention it might be possible for custom orders. I'm looking to purchase a bunch of your fabric to make quilts for my son and daughter who will be sharing a room. I'm using the mint, mustard, grey and beige colours you have. wondering if it is possible to get the Playful Wellies without the pink and orange in it? please! it would really help me coordinate into the mix, and I love it! thanks in advance. milkandcookiescanada@gmail.com